We may earn an affiliate commission from partner links on the Entrepreneur Guide. These do not affect our editors’ opinions.
Nowadays, digital marketing is one of the leading tools to increase leads, conversion rates, and, most importantly, profits. Every business can benefit tremendously from a structured marketing plan and efficient digital marketing tools.
What is digital marketing?
The term digital marketing refers to the use of digital channels — such as websites, advertisements, mobile devices, social media influences, search engines, and other platforms — to market products, businesses, and services to reach consumers.
Digital marketing is often combined with traditional marketing metrics to understand best what customers are looking for. Traditional marketing involves marketing through print, television, and radio.
There are many digital marketing channels and strategies that a business can take. They can choose a combination of a few to maximize their customer reach. Some of the categories include:
- Social media marketing tools
- Email marketing tools
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools
- Conversion optimization tools
- Lead enrichment tools
- Landing page and lead capture tools
- Graphic creation tools
How can digital marketing tools help my business?
An excellent digital marketing plan can help ensure that all digital channels you post your content will reach your target market. You will want to reach and keep existing customers by creating new and exciting content that will improve their customer experience.
- Digital marketing is cost-effective because it allows businesses to save money on postage, printing, and other overhead costs. Using PPC and SEO strategies together can give your campaign the maximum exposure.
- Digital marketing is measurable because you can use analytics and data to drive your marketing plan. When the raw data is analyzed, and trends are identified, you can use that information to make better data-driven decisions to run your business more smoothly.
Traditional advertising methods cannot measure how many people viewed your billboard. Still, with digital marketing and SEO, you can easily track how many clicks drive traffic to your website.
- Digital marketing encourages targeted advertising. Targeted advertising is a marketing strategy aimed at a specific audience that shares common similarities, interests, and characteristics concerning the product the advertiser sells.
- Digital marketing yields increased conversion rates and are one of the biggest reasons businesses should seek digital marketing tools. A conversion rate is the exact percentage of individuals who visit your site and then take action by buying a product or service. The more conversions that a company lands, the higher the sales profits.
The best digital marketing tools in 2023:
Price:Starting from $99 to $399
Price:Free to $449.95
Price:Free to $3,200 per month for enterprises
All in One SEO
Price:Free to $49.50 per year
Price: $170 to $1,200+
Price:$1,250 to $65,000+
The right digital marketing tools can positively affect business profits and growth. Now is the time to do it if you haven’t considered expanding your business reach with digital marketing resources.
For more information on starting or growing your business, stop by Entrepreneur.com for more details.